Welcome to SimpleAccounts!
Thank you for selecting SimpleAccounts’ services and tools. The terms and conditions is a contract between the customers and SimpleAccounts (us, our, we) which outline the rules and regulations for the use of SimpleAccounts application hosted on https://www.simpleaccounts.io/
Intellectual Property Rights and License
The Site is our proprietary property and all source code, functionality, databases, software, website designs, audio, video, images, text, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and also the logos, trademarks, and service marks contained (the “Marks”) are regulated or owned by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights.
You may access this from SimpleAccounts for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. Except as provided explicitly in this document, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be,
- copied, reproduced, or distributed without prior written permission.
- republished, posted, encoded, translated, publicly displayed or transmitted.
- sold, rented, licensed, or exploited for any commercial purpose
The website offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange information or opinion in certain areas of the website. SimpleAccounts does not filter, publish, edit or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SimpleAccounts, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SimpleAccounts shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content or mark to which you have properly gained access entirely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not explicitly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Conditions for user
For creating an account in our software application, it is important to provide all required information for availing and using the complete service.
By using our site,
- You agree that all registration information you submit is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You are not under the age of 13
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside ( if a minor, you have obtained parental permission to use the Site.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information which is not true, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- The organization does not have any negative records with us
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
If you want to link to our website and if your organization fall into one of those listed in section 2, inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please do include your name, name of the organization, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name
- By using uniform resource locator being linked to
- By using any other description of our Website being linked to that which is clear within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SimpleAccounts’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the information and services on the website are provided free of charge and apart from the paid services, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.